NEWBORN BABY PHOTOGRAPHY
We have a special running right now – make sure you check it out – limited time only!
Newborn Baby Photography is the specialty of The Photography Hub, Servicing Taree, Newcastle, Forster and Port Macquarie.
Our packages are easy to understand, affordable. Linda Saundercock of Photography by Linda is our newborn photographer and has over 10 years experience, so you know your baby is in good hands. See recent newborn shoots here on the blog.
WE TAKE THE CONFUSION OUT OF NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY. SIMPLE PACKAGES, STUNNING PHOTOS AND AFFORDABLE PRICES.
If you’re thinking about newborn photography, we’ve listed a few tips here that will help you with the process.It’s no good finding out when your baby is 8 weeks old that newborn sessions need to take place in the first 2 weeks! So here are our tips when planning for your newborn baby photo shoot.
- They really need to happen in the first couple of weeks. Ideally, between 1 and 2 weeks of age is perfect. Any older than 2 weeks and you may not get all those squishy cute poses you see on the website.
- It’s great if you can book in while you’re still pregnant. Your baby isn’t likely to come on schedule, but it still helps. We’ll just adjust the date when little he or she arrives!
- If you didn’t book while pregnant, you can still book in at short notice. We keep appointments because we know that these things don’t all happen on time!
- You don’t have to worry about whether or not your baby will ‘behave’. We have had hundreds of newborns through the studio and have truckloads of patience. And a few little tricks…
- You can come in your pyjamas if you want to. Really. You wouldn’t be the first.
- Big brothers and sisters are more than welcome to come along. We have toys to keep them occupied and they will leave with a goody bag and most of the time we find that they don’t want to leave at all!
- You can sleep during the shoot if you want to too. Again….you wouldn’t be the first!
- You will look amazing in the photos. Don’t worry about feeling tired, we get it. You will look amazing. Check out the blog to see recent shoots.
You can choose a newborn session and then the (simple, easy to understand!) package of your choice.
Check out what happens behind the scenes during a newborn photo shoot!